Wednesday, February 23, 2011

[Video] JungMin - 'Not Alone' Fan Meeting @ Apple Daily News [2011.02.20]

Please repost with full credit

Credit:

Summary by PlanetHyun.blogspot.com:
JungMin earned NT 5million for his fan meeting, 2040 of tickets were sold out!
At the start of the event, JungMin said in Mandarin:
(Frm 0:33)
Long time no see
I am Park JungMin
Do you miss me?

(Frm 0:48)
JM: Because there's you
JM: I am Not Alone
JM: I am very SEXY
JM: So (Walking towards fans, kneel down)
JM: You eyes are very beautiful
JM: I want you to be my girl friend
JM: What do you think of me?
Ken Wu: Very strange, why are you learning all the words to court girl? Who teach you these?
JM: Manager is learning, got nothing to do with me
Narrator: Just said not to court girl, immediately learn another Taiwanese phrase from the MC
JM: I Love You!

The rest of the news talk about his learning chinese song to win fans heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Green Peas Voices