Saturday, February 26, 2011

[Diary][2011.02.25] I, HyungJun is here!!

Aigoo.... wuri Maknae HyungJun gave a lot of people a biggy big shock today when they saw the photographs of him on the drip. Well, after his clarification feel more relief, at least he know how to take care of himself to go for vitamin drip before his MV recording. Wish his album sales will DAEBAK!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credits : HyungJun.co.kr + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

[Diary][2011.02.25] I, HyungJun is here!!

Title : I, HyungJun is here
Date/time : 2011-02-25 15:04:45
Author : Kim HyungJun


Hi everyone! I, HyungJun is here
I am very excited since this is the first time leaving a message in the homepage.
Even so, I have read the messages posted by everyone since the opening.^^
Please come visit this Korea official homepage often. My album will be released in March so please wait for awhile more

Bonus~ for my first message posted!
Hope you are not shocked when you see the photo.T T
Recently, while working through my schedules and preparing for the album, in order to show a greater image
I got a vitamin drip/injection on the day prior to the filming of music video^^

Here is the a proof shot of getting the vitamin drip/injection!!!
I love you everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Green Peas Voices