Friday, February 25, 2011

[Video + Text Translation] JungMin @ Huang ZhiJiao 'Be Friend' Preview [2011.02.24]

Heee... this is cute~ I guess the actual interview will be even more interesting. Huang ZhiJiao are very famous MC in Taiwan, I am sure he will have very good interaction with JungMin. The interview will be broadcast on 2 March 23:00 - 24:00 at Taiwan DongFeng Channel. I am not sure whether Singapore's DongFeng will have same broadcast timing or not....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Credit: HUANGMICKEY
Text Translation: PlanetHyun.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit



MC: Park JungMin
MC: I am Huang ZhiJiao
MC: Lets be friends
JM: Hi, I am Park JungMin
JM: (Mandarin) I can speak mandarin
MC: Can speak mandarin?
MC: Then he definitely don't know how to sing 'Bo Beep' (Taiwan Version)!
MC & JM: Bo Beep x 8
MC: Also know ah?
MC: I lost terribly!
MC & JM: Bo Beep x 8
Be Friends
2 March (Wed) 23:00 - 24:00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Green Peas Voices