Monday, May 7, 2012

[News] Straits Time Life - Ever Lovable Kim [2012.05.07]

I am so happy to see Straits Time Life featuring an A3 article about our dear HyunJoong. Reporter Akshita Nanda, thank you for giving us such a nice report of the fan meeting.

Indeed HyunJoong's Singapore Fan Meeting was really fantastic. I was so sad when it was time to leave. Time simply past too fast. I wish I could stay on to see him shaking all the thousand over fans one by one. Seeing him hugging the grandmas. HyunJoongie~ Thanks for giving me such a wonderful memories and momento on your Singapore Fanmeeting. 감사합니다~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

Credit: Reporter Akshita Nanda - Straits Time Life
Newspaper Scan: http://planethyun.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credits



No comments:

Post a Comment

Green Peas Voices