Wednesday, February 9, 2011

[Video + Translation] KyuSaeng @ The Wrap [2011.02.07]

The combination TV interview of The Wrap & MYX here, the interview session for The Wrap is not complete. Thanks YoungSaengPrincezz for sending me the link to the video clip which she recorded, complete with translation. 

Thanks YoungSaengPrincezz for sending me all these link this few days, it helps a lot since I am totally lost track of the number of program KyuJong & YoungSaeng went to during their short stay in Manila.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: (Video + Eng Translation) YoungSaengPrincezz
Please repost with full credit



English translation:

*Note: I.V. = InterViewer (Her name is Gretchen Fullido)
*Thanks YoungSaeng_Princezz for the translation and the extra notes. ^o^

And this is what we're waiting for! when the 2 cute members of SS501 visited the philippines, we thought here on The Wrap that they should let their presence be felt by their thousands of filipino fans. so friends, this is it. here's my exclusive one on two interview with Kyujong and Youngsaeng only here on our favorite Asian Bites.

Voice Over: The cute members of ss501's Kyujong and Youngsaeng came here in manila. these two KPOP Idols give a one night only concert as their treat for the filipino fans last saturday at the PICC. These 2 heart throbs of SS501 got up close & personal in a Wrap exclusive one on two interview w/ Kyujong and Youngsaeng.

YS & KJ: Mabuhay! (Long Live!)

I.V: Hello, nice to meet you

YS & KJ: nice to meet you.

I.V: Welcome to the Philippines. Annyeonghaseyo. Kamsahamnida for coming for the interview. let's sit down.

YS & KJ: Yes.

I.V: It's your first time here in Philippines. welcome, how was it like?

KJ: It's our first time here in manila but we've been to cebu for a trip & we're looking forward to meet our fans.

I.V: How about you Youngsaeng-ssi?

YS:I've been here in the Philippines for a vacation & the weather is fine. I really like the place. It's very beautiful, im also very excited to see our fans.

I.V: you have very many Filipino fans, maybe you'd like to say hello and greet them.

KJ & YS: Mabuhay! (Long Live!)

KJ: Kamusta? (How are you?). it's our first time here inn the Philippines and we're so excited to see our Pinoy fans and hopefully we can do more fan meetings in the future.

I.V: you just had lunch, have you tried Filipino food?

YS & KJ: it's delicious. i really like the taste.

I.V: you went to Cebu, you went for vacation, did you go to the beach?

YS: We've been to Cebu and Bohol for shoot & in between breaks, we do canoeing. right?

I.V: alright, you have many many fans, and a lot of them asking "do you have a girlfriend?"

-PAUSE-

Voice: Up next, more SS501 revelations! KyuJong and YoungSaeng, are they still single?? and have they met a Filipino fan that suits their taste? stay tuned for more when The Wrap continue.

-CONTINUATION-
I.V: alright, you have many many fans, and a lot of them asking "do you have a girlfriend?"

YS: when i got here, i get that question every time but as of the moment, i don't have any girlfriend and i think, if you ask the other idol groups, they'll say the same thing.

I.V: a fan probably be a potential girlfriend?

KJ: to me, it doesn't matter if she's a fan or not. I believe that if they're destined for each other, they'll fall in love & share that very special feeling.

I.V:so what are you looking for a girl?

YS: if she's someone that can really understand me, she'll be my ideal girl

I.V: what about you?

KJ: someone who's friendly, considerate and smiles a lot.

I.V: who's better in singing and dancing between you two?

YS: Me

I.V: (asking KyuJong) is it okay that he's better?

KJ: (nod) he's the main vocalist of our group & he's been dancing since he was young; since he was the main man in our band, most people don't recognize his dancing skills but this time he'll show everyone that he's really good at dancing.


I.V: if there's a secret that you could tell about him that we don't know, what would it be?

YS: well, actually he doesn't have any.

KJ: he has no secret but nobody knows that he's a genius.

I.V: oh! wow! genius! well, like your outfit and your hair, how do you describe it and how do you style yourselves?

KJ: usually we don't wear this much just comfortable clothes but when if is a special day, we wear different. our stylist pick our outfits for us & they style our hair.

I.V: If i would go to Korea, where would you take me?

YS & KJ: in Gyeongju!

KJ: in Korea, bibimpap is a popular food, and it is there were it originated.

I.V: I like. celebrity crush? KPOP or Hollywood?

YS: who could it be?

I.V: no crush?

KJ: my male idol would be Johnny Depp and my female crush would be Anne Hathaway.

YS: for me it would be Song Hye Kyo, a Korean actress.

I.V: craziest thing a fan did to you?

KJ: there are times that after a fan meeting, fans would line up and cry while we shake their hands. that's very touching.

I.V: after your fan meet tomorrow, are you coming to the Philippines any time soon?

YS: Yes of course we want to comeback here, but in order to do that, we need the support of our fans so keep on supporting us so we can comeback.

I.V: Yes, we support you, comeback. aside from singing and dancing; acting roles, Korean drama, do you have projects?

KJ: I'm currently improving my acting skills, im trying my best to do that so i can show it to everyone.

YS: I'm in the middle of releasing a solo album but if given the chance, I'd like to try some acting projects, any variety shows or programs.

I.V: thank you for those answers. we miss SS501, any chance for reunion or could comeback to work?

KJ: of course, as of now, everybody is busy with their solo activities but we want to comeback here with the other members in the near future & we'll give the fans a great time.

I.V: thank you very much Kyujong, Youngsaeng. thank you for joining us here on The Wrap.

YS & KJ: thank you

YS: I'm Youngsaeng

KJ: Im Kyujong, keep on watching The Wrap

YS: on studio 23

KJ & YS: Iba kabarkada (it's different when you're with friends)

7 comments:

  1. Annyeong!! i just want to make a note that I.V stands for "InterViewer"... kekeke...need to compress the translation that's why i've put the initials instead of their full names.. by the way, the interviewer's name is Gretchen Fullido... have a good day!! ~_^

    - Young Saeng's Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. one more thing.. ive noticed that there's a missing line from the trans...

    can you insert this lines:


    I.V: thank you for those answers. we miss SS501, any chance for reunion or could comeback to work?

    KJ: of course, as of now, everybody is busy with their solo activities but we want to comeback here with the other members in the near future & we'll give the fans a great time.


    ( insert those lines before "V: thank you very much Kyujong, Youngsaeng. thank you for joining us here on The Wrap.

    " )

    im really sorry if i missed to put that part...

    -Young Saeng's Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Young Saeng's Princess,

    Don't need to sorry but instead I should thank you for all the effort to upload and translate the videos that you have send me over the past few days! ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like the accounts found here...http://www.lovekimhyunjoong.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1287&start=15
    I wish that fans were allowed to suggest questions, some are asked over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how Kyu said 'Iba Kabarkada!' It's so cute!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi!! just want to inform that my first YT channel got suspended... so i need to reupload this interview... so here's the new link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5GBnk3MnNk

    tnx.. ~_^

    ReplyDelete

Green Peas Voices