Tuesday, November 2, 2010

[Video + Eng & Chinese Sub + Text Translation] Jung Min @ BTS 'Korea Love' [2010.10.25]

Jung Min's interviewed with Japan BTS TV's 'Korea Love' program was broadcast on 25 Oct.

P/S: Added Eng Sub Video. Thanks Kelemama for subbing the video.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

One photo shared in BTS Japan 'Korea Love' page
Credit: http://hanlove.jp

Credit: BTS TV + hanhanao @youku
Please repost with full credit


Chinese Sub


DO NOT REUPLOAD VIDEO TO OTHER VIDEO STREAMING WEBSITES INCLUDING YOUTUBE
Repost with full credits as listed below. DO NOT amend OR add in other credits!!

Source: http://hanlove.jp
Video: BlueMoon @ daum
Chinese translation: 楓落飄緲 @ www.park-jung-min.com
Eng Translation: PlanetHyun.blogspot.com
Sub: kelemama @ http://501wangja.multiply.com


English Sub





*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Text Translation

Chinese translation: 楓落飄緲 @ www.park-jung-min.com
Credit: (Eng Translation) PlanetHyun.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit

JM: 'Han Love' viewers, hi everybody, I am Park Jung Min.
JM: 'Han Love'...
JM: It is correct doing this way right? 'Han Love'
JM: 'Han Love'
JM: 'Han Love' viewers, hi everybody, I am Park Jung Min.


[Jung Min clap hand]

Narration: 5 man group SS501's member Park Jung Min
Is famous for his exeptional eloquence and also good at bringing up the atmosphere.
Sexy Charisma who is very confident

JM: Album will be released on November, while preparing the album, at the same time also undergoing physical training
JM: Due to this, during this period of song practice, my weight also reduce some fair bit
JM: Current is carrying out solo activities, need a lot preparation, but I will work even harder.
JM: During 'Love Ya' promotional period, my weight was slightly increased.


[Play 'Love Ya' MV]
JM: Recently I watched via internet, 'Love Ya''s comeback video after not seeing for quite long.
JM: Felt that my external look seem to be a little swelled, in my heart I was thinking I can't be like this....
JM: From then on, I have decided to reduce weight through exercise and diet control.


JM: Are you refering to the expression of sexy charisma?
JM: Everybody first turned around~ Haha
JM: How should I do....?


[JM making sexy charisma expressions]
JM: Ah, really felt a bit shy.

[JM making the sexy charisma expression and then laugh at himself]
JM: Didn't do such kind of (sexy gesture and expression) for quite long already
JM: Last time when together with my members, I could show it anytime.
JM: Now only have me alone will feel really shy!
JM: I am also not young anymore, wish to give myself a more matured look.

MC: Jung Min is doing fine today!
JM: Really!
JM: Currently have my own staying place.
JM: Have experience of staying in hostel last time when in Japan.
JM: During SS501 activities period, stayed nearby Tamachi station for around half a year.
JM: Nearby the area, there's ramen shop and also river.
JM: Sitting beside the river to think about things, time will go past very fast.
JM: Just previously when I was back alone to Japan, I went there once again.

MC: Solo?
JM: Yes, in Japan coming here alone is alright.
JM: Went to eat ramen and drink a cup of beer
JM: After than just like last time sitting beside the river thinking of things
JM: Regarding the place I lived currently, also have many thoughts.


MC: What do you do during rest days?
JM: Is it rest days?
JM: Also there's nothing special, just thought of going to tour
JM: Being able to rest and not doing anything is great.


JM: Make a wish ah....
JM: Recently has thought of shifting

MC: In Korea?
JM: In Korea.
MC: Currently are you staying alone?
JM: Staying together with family.
JM: Wante to locate a better house to allow my whole family to shift over.
JM: So my wish is to shift house.


MC: Do you plan when to shift?
JM: No! The new house is not even bought....
JM: To tell the truth, there's still difficult to buy
JM: Recently once there's time will go all over the place to look for house.
JM: Oh ya, just now aren't we talking about resting days?
JM: Is looking for house ah!!


JM: From now on, a series of activities has already scheduled.
JM: Will also release solo already during November
JM: Have a lot of dreams which I wish to fulfill...
JM: Like singer, actor, also wish to have activities at Korea, Japan and other Asia country
JM: Also wanted to chat more with Japan's boss
JM: Whether it is the stage or musical, wish to be a person which is diligent.
JM: Everybody please continue to look after me.
JM: The above is for Park Jung Min, SS501's group activity will also continue to work hard
JM: Therefore everybody please continue to look after and support us!
JM: 'Han Love''s viewers
JM: Please continue to watch 'Han Love' in future.
JM: Also please do introduce to your friends
JM: Good bye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Green Peas Voices