Friday, May 28, 2010

[Message] HyunSaengKyu leave message in HSScandal 2nd Yr Anniversary

It is HSScandal 2nd Anniversary yesterday, our sweet boys, the 2 'lead actors' for this forum actually left a congratulatory messages for them. Wow! So kind of then, while the 2 left their message, Kyu also left a message.... Kekekeke..... I am imagine that they were practicing for their come back and during the break time, they surf HSScandal site and leave message one by one... I can see their smile while looking at each others responses....

Credit: HSScandal.com + (English translation) http://ss501ode.blogspot.com/
Please repost with full credit




허영생 : 핑스 2주년 축하해요!!!!(이렇게해서라도 기뻐하자며..ㅋㅋ) 2010/05/27
Heo Yeong Saeng : Congrats to PinkSeu's 2nd Anniversary!!!! (For the fact that I even did this is worth being happy..kk)


김현중 : 핑스 2주년 대박으로 축하해요!!! 압으로도 핑스와 함께 달리고 싶어열~^^(아래 영생이 글이 보여서, 저도 한번 올려보아요...ㅋㅋㅋ) 2010/05/27
Kim Hyun Joong: Congrats to PinkSeu (Pinkscandal) who has had
flourished for 2 years!!!! Wanna run together with PinkSeu in future too~^^
(because I saw YS's post below that's why I ended up writing this for my 1st time too..^^) 2010/05/27


김규종 : 이쁜이들 ^^ 형아들 내가 응원할께요~ 히이 ^^ 걱정마요~ 2010/05/27
Kim Kyu Jong: Pretties^^ I came to support my brothers~ hee^^ Don't worry~ 2010/05/27


허영생 : 오늘도 들어왔어요..2주년 축하해요ㅡㅡ(이거 톡방에서..ㅋㅋ또 누구 놀라시나요..ㅋㅋ) 2010/05/27
Heo Yeong Saeng : Came here today too^^ Congrats to 2nd Anniversary ㅡ ㅡ (At this Tok Room.. keke Who is surprised.. keke) 2010/05/27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Green Peas Voices