Sunday, May 23, 2010

[Video] SS501 @ Dream Concert 2010 - 'Let me be the one'

When reading the DSP notice on 20th May regarding the 'Destination' album, they mentioned that Andre Mieux is the composer for 'Let me be the one'. Out of curiousity to know what kind of song he composed, I did a search on him, and to my surprised, I actually found this.....

Credit: leinadrypa



Maybe 'Let Me Be The One' is just a translated song from the original english version. Anyway, this song was released in Andre Mieux 2006 Album 'The Tempered Klavier'.

But it is really a great discovery. Heee.... this is why when I listen to the song today, it really rings a bell to me! ^oo~

I like leader voice in the song. Heart it~

Dream Concert Version.... with all the cheering and support chants from TripleS. Very touch when hearing them! It must be a great scene to see since I read fan account that even non-TripleS is cheering for the guys also!

Credit: shirbogurl2 + Perfect



Thanks Shirley for sharing!

1 comment:

  1. me thinking the same when I heard the song last night
    I tried looking back on the song list I have
    well, since there are thousands, I couldn't find it

    the tune sounds so familiar ^^

    and I agree with you, really like Leader's voice kekeke

    ReplyDelete

Green Peas Voices