Sunday, May 23, 2010

[Fan account] SS501 @ Dream Concert 2010 by aa_chan

AA_Chan is an expat living in Korea. He attend the dream concert and tweet and blog about it. He is not a TripleS. Really great to hear one non-TripleS praising our guys! Feel so proud for them!

SS501 Hwaiting!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: AA_Chan
Please repost with full credit

Excerpt from AA_Chan blog about SS501:




SS501 surprised me the most this evening because I didn’t initially realise it was them. When they started singing, it was a song that I hadn’t heard before and when I looked at the screen, I could hardly see them because they were wearing all black, but even when I did catch a glimpse, it didn’t look like anyone I knew. I actually thought ZE:A had come out for a second showing. The crowds were so so loud and I can’t believe that they still have so much support after being so slow to release. It wasn’t just their own fans that were screaming either, but every single fan from around the stadium. They sang two ballads, neither of which I recognised and then left the stage. I should say though that it was the best I had ever heard them sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Green Peas Voices