Monday, October 25, 2010

[Fancam + Fan Account] Hyun Joong departure @ Incheon Airport [2010.10.24]

Just get this news from my dongsaeng.

Hyun Joong went to Beijing on 24 Oct and returned to Seoul today, 25 Oct by KE852 @ 12:03pm. Expected to arrive at 2.57pm. Some fans from Baidu said they saw him staying at Beijing Yuyang Hotel.

Here's 2 fancam taken by a China fan at the Incheon Airport departure hall.

Have also attached the fan account of this fan.

Also shared by Wonderrrgirl @ lovekimhyunjoong.com
@HYUNBAR66CN has tweet: They've spotted him just now and he just checked in to return back to Seoul. 11:50 KE852 flight back to Seoul.

P/S: Read a few post in Baidu, some have rumoured that he was there to record for the coming Asia Game song. Hmm... wonder if it is true or not? Guess we have to wait for more information to be released.

P/P/S: Found a bit more account shared by the fan, I have done the translation. Enjoy reading. ^^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Credit: vivavivavita @YT
Please repost with full credit

Hyun Joong at departure hall





*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Original source: leiruiw @ baidu (she did not mention who wrote this)
Chinese-English Translation: Wonderrrgirl @ lovekimhyunjoong.com
Please repost with full credit

[Fan Account][2010.10.24] Met Kim Hyun Joong @ Incheon Airport departure Hall

2010/10/20 Going to Korea for a free & easy trip with my high school friends.

5 days 4 nights

Returning flight 2010/10/24, afternoon, at Incheon airport, I met Kim Hyun Joong

It's not at the grand lobby, instead it's at the passengers terminal beside the provisions store.

He seems to be here to catch a flight

Korea Air 10/24 KE855 from Seoul to Beijing 11:35am flight

At first, we are supposed to go to counter 28 to apply for a tax refund.

Who would have thought that my friend stopped me.

She said there is a very tall very handsome man who looks like Kim Hyun Joong, asked me to proceed over to take a look.

Who would have thought

With a closer look, that handsome backview indeed! It is my beloved Kim Hyun Joong

He is moving towards the seats near counter 28 to sit.

With him there is a male manager, a female manager and a body guard.

When he walked past me

I, who stands at 170cm, even felt that Hyun Joong is really tall in person.

He is wearing a black coat, with black jeans and black UGG (boots)

On his hand, he is carrying the "LV" male bag and wearing his earpieces, walking by.

Simply way too ~~~handsome~~~ What's with wearing all black, even so how did he still manage to shine so brightly

The real him is so handsome this time he didn't wear his black shades.

Once I saw him taking a seat, I immediately moved to the seat behind him.


Because I have learnt a bit of Korean, I first asked his female manager if I could take a photo with him.

She said no.

Then, I don't want to run to the front of Hyun Joong to snap a picture it will scare him (He is playing iPAD)

So I just took a video first.

Me, who is sitting behind him gathered up my courage to ask him for an autograph.

Finally, after the male manager considered for a while, he tapped Hyun Joong.

Hyun Joong then signed his signature for me ~

Photo of Hyun Joong's signature posted at baidu:


Some additional account shared........

English translation: PlanetHyun.blogspot.com

Continue from previous.....

This time I said 사인 주세요 개미예요 (Please help me to sign. I am Gae Mi)
(My chinese name translated to Korean, the meaning is Ant)

He couldn't understand and said 'Em?'
After that his manager beside him told him is name. (I should have said my name is Ant)
Then he understand...



After signing he past the signature to me cooly, at that moment my mind was in a total blank state and my hand was shivering.
The korean that was learn because of him, I didn't have a chance to show off a few sentence~~ I already put on his ear piece.
He was exceptionally cool. I also don't dare to do much, because I fear at that moment, the more I talked the more mistake it would be ~~~~~~~~~~
After that he happily went back to his seat, kept hitting the back of his head.

Because he signed really fast, I felt embarrassed to open my mouth ask for 2nd piece (of signature).
The manager was beside and kept staring, very scary.
After that my friend also want to have one, so went over to plead again



The lady manager was smile but still ask Hyun Joong to sign.
The male manager even took the initiative to ask for the friend's name
They sat for around 5mins then left, don't know whether was go for boarding or thought that we were too noisy. Ke

The most important point is.....

Our Hyun when standing up before going time, had even looked over at our side then left
OMG!!! During that time I was looking down at my camera la~~ Stupid me
When I raised my head he had already left laa~~~~~~~~~~ I want to cry to death already la
Only my friends had met with his eyes, I didn't ka~~ wuu.................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK-LKpgRlZE

After that when I calm down, after my hand stopped shiverring, I then thought of it, although cannot take photograph
Why did I went to ask for signature and not straight away asked to shake his hand????????

I wanted to TOUCH TOUCH TOUCH TOUCH TOUCH TOUCH TOUCH Hyun's hand la!!!
This was already the 2nd time I had close contact with Hyun coincidently ye

The 1st time was last time during departure, I took the same escalator as him at the departure hall
I think it was only a difference of around 3 steps of the escalator, really very near, within the 10seconds, really wish that time would stop
I was totally mesmerized = =

This time was the 2nd time in close contact, really! If I can meet him for the 3rd time
I definitely want to shake his hand la!!
(3rd time is totally impossible)

I didn't go to Korea for nothing.

1 comment:

  1. I'd stand like 5 feet away & have a friend take a photo of me & Hyun Joong using th distance trick to make it appear he's right next to you. I'd rather have a photo than a signature. Or just say hi to him and see his reaction.

    ReplyDelete

Green Peas Voices