Tuesday, October 12, 2010

[Fancam] Young Saeng @ Base Ball Court [2010.10.10]

Add 5 more fancam at bottom.....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please repost with full credit


Credit: HSScandal + yongyong113@YT

Fans asked Young Saeng when's the press release, Young Saeng answered Next week! Then they asked him whether it is true, and the next sentence sorry it is too hard for me. =P Hm.... what press release is this?? Something big for us? Omo....

More detail translation by SS501ode.blogspot.com
Fans: YS, when will news about you be out? (his comeback)
YS: Next week (he played on 10th – Sun)
*which means today (11th) onwards *
*fans cheer*
YS: should be next week, at the latest will also be next next week






Credit: Banhada 19861103.net + kalend1289@YT




Credit: http://bestys.net/ + kucouncil@YT


Credit: cafe.daum.net/ing-u + suangs@YT


Credit: rmdkdl.com + suangs@YT




Credit: sochun48 + suangs@YT


4 comments:

  1. thx. so much^^

    ps. I try to find your name or your twitter in your blog but cant
    sorry if I want follow your pass twitter,can you sent your account for me?
    0717

    ReplyDelete
  2. YS is saying no later than next week or the week after on his press release.
    from jp dongsaeng

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous 4:36AM
    My name? Cagali a.k.a Mini UFO.
    My twitter account is personal account, I don't post updates on my twitter account.

    ReplyDelete

Green Peas Voices