Thursday, October 7, 2010

[Diary][2010.10.06] Kim HyungJun's message at JP site

By the way, Crazynoona has translated HyungJun's article on October's issue of Fans Magazine, I will not repost here, please read it here. Remember to leave a message to thank her for the translation since she must have spend a lot of time translating such a long article.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credits : KimHyungJun.jp + Baidu SS501 + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com Repost with full credit



Hello. I am Kim HyungJun.
Firstly, I am really happy to greet everyone through this wonderful Japan official homepage.
Everyone had only happy things happening right?~ That's because I prayed. For everyone to have only good things happening.
Now I can communicate with fans in Japan through this place. I will also update about myself frequently.

Recently, I have been really busy with the rehearsal for musical 'Cafe-In'.
I am also DJ-ing for 'Kim HyungJun's Music High'.
MC too.. Spending my days with tightly filled schedules happy.gif

Seems like very soon, I will be seeing everyone through the musical play.
Please give me your generous love and also unsparing interest.
Mina-san~ Aishitemasu~ Iiyoumemidaekudasai ^^ Janae
(Everyone~ I love you~ Have a sweet dream^^ Bye)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Green Peas Voices