Wednesday, August 31, 2011

[Video + Eng Text Translation] HyunJoong @ TVBS The Person Part 4/4 [2011.08.28]

At last completed the final part of 'The Person'. Very late already so I will post up first without checking through the grammer. Pls pardon me for any bad grammer or spelling mistakes.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: @ youtube + (English translation) PlanetHyun.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit



English translation:

[Left caption] New Hallyu Index - Kim HyunJoong!

Host: Just now in the beginning we talked about
Host: your senior
Host: Mr Bae YongJoon
Host: When I read some of the information I know that
Host: actually he takes good care of you
Host: and gives you encouragement
Host: Do you think from this
Host: Korea entertainment circle
Host: just now we talked about very competitive
Host: for example from Bae YongJoon
Host: this senior
Host: when you are in close contact with him
Host: because of your work
Host: because he is your boss
Host: after getting close with him
Host: What kind of encouragement have he given you?
Host: You felt very touched
Host: or very surprised
Host: Do you have such experience?
Host: Can you share with us?
[Caption] Boss Bae YongJoon, Caring SMS
HyunJoong: Actually senior always encourages me
HyunJoong: He is the boss of the company
HyunJoong: and also like a elder brother
HyunJoong: Yes, and is always supportive at all cost
HyunJoong: and also believes in me and allows me
HyunJoong: to do according to my own opinion
HyunJoong: and has been giving me cheers
HyunJoong: During my 1st music ranking chart
HyunJoong: when rising up to the 1st position
HyunJoong: he send 'you have work hard, congratulations'
HyunJoong: SMS to me
HyunJoong: All these doesn't belongs to me
HyunJoong: Whatever I can do on alone
HyunJoong: is from the staff around me
HyunJoong: best dancers group
HyunJoong: and also everybody from the company
HyunJoong: believed in me and helped me
HyunJoong: and also with the company in the background
HyunJoong: giving all the help
HyunJoong: then all these is possible to fulfill

Host: I think a lot of those infront of the television
Host: female viewer friends
Host: when listening to this part will started to get a little
Host: impatient
Host: saying why you
Host: have not been asking about
Host: what we most wanted to ask about?
Host: But I think this question
Host: Maybe Kim HyunJoong has already answered
Host: until he doesn't want to answer
Host: Ok, nevermind
Host: Let us just ask about it
Host: that is about the part regarding your relationship
Host: Let us talk about one
Host: more interesting one
Host: don't know whether  
Host: those information I have read about you is correct
Host: It mentioned that previously you
Host: share to others that Yes
Host: you have one just like common people
Host: normal love relationship experience
Host: But at the end mostly
[Caption] Love relationship - mostly is 'She' suggest to broke off
Host: the girl will suggest to break off
Host: is this correct?
HyunJoong: Yes, it is true
Host: Really!
Host: Did you make a conclusion
Host: what is the main reason?
HyunJoong: I don't know
HyunJoong: what is the reason
HyunJoong: Actually this have
HyunJoong: no connection with whether I am an actor or singer
HyunJoong: having a relationship is just
HyunJoong: the difference of a male and female only
HyunJoong: Between male and female
HyunJoong: mostly will because of some little things
HyunJoong: have different opinions
HyunJoong: also don't have any special reason
HyunJoong: just like normal people
Host: just like normal
Host: also have a lot of people
Host: remember you mentioned before
Host: hope that you will have a lot of life planning
Host: will go according to this plan to conduct
Host: for example if before 30 years old
Host: can have a family is also not bad
Host: So now there's another 5 years
Host: Do you feel
Host: for your current
Host: work and career advancement
Host: your time is portion until so scattered
Host: if there is a love relationship
Host: Does this female must have
Host: very very huge tolerance
HyunJoong: Yes
Host: a tolerance like superman
HyunJoong: Don't know...
[Caption] Once set '30 years old get married' now waver
HyunJoong: When I am young will think
HyunJoong: 30 years old is already an ajeossi (uncle)
Host: Your uncle is
Host: the meaning of very old man?
HyunJoong: no, is about
HyunJoong: the age that should get married
HyunJoong: But as I grown up year by year
HyunJoong: in a split of eye has turned into a youth
HyunJoong: I noticed that I am getting close to 30s
HyunJoong: the age suitable to get marry
HyunJoong: this is what I think
HyunJoong: Actually originally set as target
HyunJoong: to get marry in 30 years old
HyunJoong: but now must push back a little
HyunJoong: I wish to be singer
HyunJoong: until more than early 30s

Host: Ok, so please every
Host: Kim HyunJoong fans
Host: forget about this sentence
Host: that's what he said previously
Host: and now this sentence has changed

Host: Female which you more admire
Host: because we know in Asian society
Host: and also visited a lot of countries
Host: actually you and
Host: a lot of people that love you
Host: have close contact
Host: so everybody might be curious
Host: that say
Host: Female which you like
Host: is of what type
Host: and character
Host: a lot of people when talk about type
Host: will talk about external look
Host: but I think character
Host: should be very important
[Caption] 4D idol 'ideal type' big reveal!
HyunJoong: That's right, even if I say
HyunJoong: I don't care about external look also is a lie
HyunJoong: if character is same like external look
HyunJoong: beautiful and likeable definitely is good
HyunJoong: However with external beauty
HyunJoong: but character is not good
HyunJoong: means that this girl
HyunJoong: is not attractive to me
HyunJoong: then naturally will not be able to attract me
Host: But you don't have any
Host: special chance
Host: comparing to normal people
Host: will have more chances
Host: to develop your
Host: human relationship circle
Host: For example
Host: I know you mentioned before
Host: actually you also like
Host: to go together with friends...
Host: eat something simple
Host: or have a drink
Host: together with your past good friends
Host: but for this type of time now
Host: is very very little right?
HyunJoong: No
HyunJoong: Till now I will still
HyunJoong: meet up friend to have a drink
HyunJoong: No matter how busy
HyunJoong: will find time to meet up with friends
HyunJoong: drinking together and chatting
HyunJoong: I don't like
HyunJoong: a life that shut myself up
HyunJoong: even if I am an actor
HyunJoong: or a singer
HyunJoong: to shut myself up
HyunJoong: will make myself very unhappy
HyunJoong: I don't wish to have this kind of life

Host: You know people say about
Host: 'Otaku'. The meaning of this words?
Host: That is being able to be alone
Host: for example just staying infront of the computer
Host: to past the whole day
Host: or 2 to 3 days like this
Host: so you are definitely not
Host: this type of people
HyunJoong: Definitely not, Not
HyunJoong: I will definitely want to go out to play soccer
HyunJoong: have a drink
HyunJoong: completely can't
HyunJoong: I like to move about all places
HyunJoong: I cannot keep staying at home

Host: You current life
Host: have a very big changes right?
Host: previously we understand about
Host: your most busy time
Host: you said maybe for 5 days
Host: only can sleep few hours
Host: Then your current...
Host: entertainment career's market
Host: include Korea, China, Taiwan, Japan
Host: So can you let us
Host: all of your fans
Host: understand roughly
Host: Your life style
Host: How is it divided?
Host: and you have only left
Host: how much private time
[Caption] Cannot don't play soccer, loves to camping
HyunJoong: If I have my own time
HyunJoong: I will go to play soccer together with my friends
HyunJoong: or go to Seoul outskirt area
HyunJoong: to camping
HyunJoong: how did others enjoy
HyunJoong: it is also similar for me too

Host: So you will try to grab hold of
Host: your own private time
Host: maintaining your own
Host: private space right?
HyunJoong: Of course, because do not have a lot of
HyunJoong: resting time
HyunJoong: so will have tight arrangement

[Caption]
Kim HyunJoong
Taiwan BBQ
First experience
Host: HyunJoong I read before one report
Host: don't know whether is it correct
Host: He said you like to eat BBQ meat
Host: and then the more you eat then more you are picky
Host: even not eating BBQ meat for 1 month
Host: it is alright for you?
[Caption] Carnivore - Not picky with food
HyunJoong: Yes, I love to eat meat
HyunJoong: I like to eat
HyunJoong: I am a person with a big appetite
Host: Really?
Host: That is because you
Host: your big exercise rate
Host: Make people so envious
Host: So you like to eat meat
Host: Can't notice that
HyunJoong: I always dance and also always exercise
HyunJoong: so will not get fat easily
Host: You are not fat when you are young right?
Host: for example like a little fatty time
HyunJoong: I am very more skinny than now when I am young
Host: Skinny from young
Host: What you mean is
Host: from young your mum will ask you
Host: to eat more meat
Host: eat all you can
HyunJoong: Maybe because I am more active
HyunJoong: My mum is a vegetarian
HyunJoong: So everytime meat would be eaten by me
HyunJoong: She hope that I am more healthy

Host: Now you can see...
Host: Thank you for coming
Host: This is from our Taiwan
Host: many Korean BBQ
Host: from what you see here
Host: comparing to in Korea
Host: do you feel is there any difference?
HyunJoong: It is almost 90% similar
Host: So in your own home
Host: Will you on your own
Host: Because you are staying alone
Host: Whatever you eat are what your staff
Host: help you buy or prepare
Host: or you will once in a while buy
[Caption] Difficult to cook - Most good at... Instant Noodle
HyunJoong: If not cooking on my own
HyunJoong: then will call for delivery
Host: Ok, then what is your best dish
Host: you must say, cannot bluff
HyunJoong: I think should be instant noodle
Host: I was just about to say cannot say instant noodle
Host: Ok
Host: So now we seen all this
Host: Among here a little more different
Host: is this 'Salted Crispy Chicken'
Host: have you eaten this during your previous visit?
HyunJoong: Yes, I have eaten before
Host: Tried before last time
Host: Then tried a little
Host: a small piece
HyunJoong: Then I shall not stand on ceremony
Host: Do you have this in Korea
HyunJoong: About the same, very similar
HyunJoong: It is available in Korea
Host: Different name, but it is available
Host: Then for this side, we can see
Host: We heard Korean fans saying
Host: when you eat Korean BBQ
Host: will not have like sausages
Host: so many kind of things
HyunJoong: In Korea will BBQ these
HyunJoong: for sausage this kind
HyunJoong: will only BBQ during camping
Host: Normally when in restaurant will BBQ 'Hotdog'?
HyunJoong: Normal restaurant mostly will not have
HyunJoong: It is more commonly seen in Beer House
Host: For example you mentioned in the program
Host: you like to go out together with friends
HyunJoong: Yes, a cup of beer accompanied with hot dog
Host: You are so busy everyday
Host: How simple can your meal?
Host: You should be unable to eat your 3 meals normally
Host: For example when you are more busy
Host: For example when you are rushing for album
Host: or filming
Host: you will mostly eat very simple
[Caption] Future partner - cannot just know how to cook instant noodle
HyunJoong: Talking about this... I am that type of
HyunJoong: Whatever others give me
HyunJoong: then i will eat type
Host: He is so easy to feed
Host: even for instant noodle also alright?
HyunJoong: Even let me eat instant noodle also alright
Host: As long as can fill up the stomach then ok
Host: So as long as the person you like
Host: in future when getting married
Host: as long as she can boil water
Host: cook instant noodle, that will be alright
Host: Am I right?
HyunJoong: That's not ok
HyunJoong: Like this maybe I will dislike her
Host: Ok, lastly we will
Host: ask the...
Host: BBQ sausage
[Caption] Amazing Taiwan Sausage - First try!
Host: Taiwan sausage
HyunJoong: Korea sausage
HyunJoong: will be directly bbq
HyunJoong: Taiwan's sausage
HyunJoong: seems like is being marinated before
HyunJoong: very fragrant and delicious
Host: Actually Taiwan's Black Pork
Host: is very fragrant and delicious
HyunJoong: really very delicious
HyunJoong: this smell
HyunJoong: is similar with pork jerky smell
Host: Thank you HyunJoong, thank you
Host: hope in future if you have chance
Host: will visit Taiwan
Host: Taiwan has a lot of
Host: delicious food
Host: and comparing with Korea
Host: a little different taste
Host: Hope that when you are free will always visit here
HyunJoong: Ok, hope you can invite me over

[Next part preview]
HyunJoong: I can feel a lot of fans
HyunJoong: are supporting and loving me
[Left Caption] Must accomplished - Not disappoint others
HyunJoong: and also a lot of staff
HyunJoong: because there are a lot of people
HyunJoong: I don't want to make all these people disappointed
HyunJoong: I don't wish to because of my
HyunJoong: little mistake
HyunJoong: spoil the overall
HyunJoong: If the album don't sell well
HyunJoong: it is ok to make everybody disappoint
HyunJoong: I don't want to because of my
HyunJoong: little trivial
HyunJoong: make others disappointed

Host: So this time able to
Host: visit Taiwan at your busy time
Host: I feel that everybody also
Host: very excited
Host: Lastly can you let us...
Host: share with us
Host: a little more
Host: the changes this time to you
Host: to your career life is an important
Host: key and change
Host: You hope your own
Host: entertainment career life
Host: 25 years old, you hope to be able...
Host: after the transformation this time
Host: able to develop some
Host: different kind of direction
Host: is something you very anticipate
[Caption] Must do until not make anybody disappoint
HyunJoong: Until now
HyunJoong: until 25 years old
HyunJoong: I am always moving forward
HyunJoong: Now will think of helping some
HyunJoong: people behind
HyunJoong: leading them to strive together
HyunJoong: whether my staff
HyunJoong: or junior
Host: So this is one
Host: after reaching 25 years old
Host: or when we will reach a certain
Host: successful level
Host: towards you own self
Host: the responsibility become different
Host: the views become different also
HyunJoong: I can feel that a lot of fans
HyunJoong: are supporting and admiring me
HyunJoong: and also a lot of staff
HyunJoong: because there are a lot of people
HyunJoong: I don't want to make all these people disappointed
HyunJoong: I don't wish to because of my
HyunJoong: little mistake
HyunJoong: spoil the entirety
HyunJoong: If the album don't sell well
HyunJoong: it is ok to make everybody disappoint
HyunJoong: I don't want to because of my
HyunJoong: little trivial
HyunJoong: make others disappointed

Host: For our program lastly
Host: Do you ahve anything for our Taiwan
Host: such a long lasting
Host: over the 6 years of support
Host: Kim HyunJoong's fans
Host: Do you have any special words to say?

HyunJoong: Looking over here right?
HyunJoong: Although this is only my 2nd visit to Taiwan
HyunJoong: however because of each fan
HyunJoong: concern and love towards me
HyunJoong: then there is chance to visit Taiwan
HyunJoong: participate in such a great program
HyunJoong: very rare opportunity
HyunJoong: In this time's schedule
HyunJoong: could not arrange for any live performances
HyunJoong: really very sorry
HyunJoong: In the near future
HyunJoong: I will come back with live concert
HyunJoong: to reunion again with everybody
HyunJoong: Fans please definitely wait for me
HyunJoong: Really very thankful to everybody
HyunJoong: I wish to tell everybody
HyunJoong: I love you, thank yo

Host: Thank you
Host: Wish you safety and success

HyunJoong: Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Green Peas Voices