Thursday, February 3, 2011

[Interview 1] JungMin: I Will Break That Record With an Unconventional Stage! [2011.02.03]

Hands up for me! I also think JungMin shouldn't reduce weight anymore, his weight is good enough now. I would rather have a healthy JungMin~

Thanks Ode dongsaeng for the translation!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1296691558128020010
English translation: SS501ode.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit



[Interview 1][2011.02.03] JungMin: I Will Break That Record With an Unconventional Stage!

Park Jungmin has now stood on his own feet where he leaves SS501 for just a moment. He found his way to the interview venue looking a little haggard as we wonder if he's just too tired from digesting all the busy schedules alone by himself. However, as usual, he tackles to the interviews with smiles whether or not the interview was 1.5 hours and even later.

To be honest, he looked a little unfamiliar. He found his way to the interview location without his members as he opened to the door and showing his very much different outlook and style from before; it wasn't the SS501's Park Jungmin like last time. He is now thinner with deeper and manlier eyes.

For the sake of his first solo album 'NOT ALONE', Park Jungmin has had shed 10kg of weight, "There is image transformation attached with this time, and because the song itself is a strong-themed one, I tried hard to train my body and of course dieted as well. I thought it'd be a good try for the sake of a better impact on my 're-challenge' for this time", as he revealed the reason to why he carried out dieting.

However, "I went to look at the DVDs when we were doing group activities back then, and I thought I looked like a huge bear jumping around everywhere; I then began to take on diet controlling where I only eat chicken breasts. I also worked out two times per day", "But these days, fans have been complaining highly that I should just really stop losing weight", as he tossed nostrils to that statement.

To this soon, he changed the look in his eyes, "I want to show people a different side of Park Jungmin through this time's solo album. Serious and yet genuine. I worked really hard for that", as he delivered his extraordinary affection for his album.

With regards to the performances for this time's album, Park Jungmin can be said to have put in a lot of blood and time. "As compared to other singers whose skills are outstanding in terms of dancing or vocals, I admit that I still pale to them. That's why I wanted to stand out with the difference in my songs where they will have this musical feel and a cheoreography with a storyline to it", as he divulged.

An honest singer like Park Jungmin has admitted to what he needs to admit and also tried his very best to magnify and prove to people about his greatest forth-comings. In his album this time round, his genuinity from deep within him rises and surfaces outwards as it fills the album to the brim. Let's just anticipate Park Jungmin's activities for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Green Peas Voices