Wednesday, June 23, 2010

[TOK Message] Young Saeng TOKTOK 2010.06.23 10:01:50 ~ 10:42:43

Huhuhuhuhu.......... T_________________________T
Why am I doing translation lar....? I already sense a little around that time to check SS501 webby, I even go to the schedule page, but I didn't go to TOKTOK.

Huhuhuhuhu..... I want to chat with my 5C Prince Saengie lar.... It is such a rare blue moon he will go online. Hating myself now....

Anyway... back to serious talk, by seeing him logging in to DSP TokTok it also means that he is still a part of DSP. So guess this will also crack away some rumours here and there. Be patient and trust the boys, they are trying so hard to gain our trust. Look at the frequency they login to the webpage recently......

P/S: Saengie sent total 144 Toks in 40:53mins. That's 17.03secs per Toks. o.O"""""
His typing speed is REALLY FAST !!!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: SS501.dspenter.com + (Screen capture) 편애안 함 & 제2 의홀릭 @ SS601
Please repost with full credit









No comments:

Post a Comment

Green Peas Voices