Wednesday, May 19, 2010

[TOK Message] Kyu Jong chat in TOK message board 2010.05.19

Well, I miss meeting Kyu Jong in Toktok yesterday.... cos I crawl to the PC in snail speed.... wakaka.... Watching drama and at exciting part.... Have much difficulties to pull myself away from the tv....

So I miss out all that Tok...tok....tok...tok... voice~

Thanks XiaoChu for the TokTok translation.... Kyu ask to look after him in future wor~ and he says hope to meet in dreams leh~ ^o^

Love ya Love ya Love ya~~~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: 안녕규 ♡ @ SS601 + (English translation) XiaoChu @ Quainte501.com
Please repost with full credit



Why call me~~ I was putting meat and stir-frying delicious stir-fried kimchi with my father!!!!
Everyone should sleep early!! Hehehehe
Flood flood, my computer always hangs!! Please line up!!!
I will go off first since my computer always hangs!! ^^ hahaha !!
Our pretties ^^ sleep early~ heehee It'll be great if we can meet in our dreams too ^^
Love ya love ya love ya ~ ~ ~ one little verse *stop* hee hee
Let me be the one~ *stop* hee hee
Good!!! Have a good performance!! Aja Aja!!
Dream Concert Aja Aja!!
I also received meaningful love for 5 years. Please look after me in the future too ^^ hehehe
Yeah!! Thanks everyone !!!
3rd year high school students!!!! Go and study!! Go go go go!!
I shall end here~~ heh heh ^^ Thank you x 501 Love you x 501... ^^ forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Green Peas Voices