Friday, April 30, 2010

[Photo] Basic House in Robinson Singapore

After a fail attempt 'Finding Hyun Joong' during my visit to Basic House last week, I heard from LHL that Basic House is pasting Hyun Joong poster all over Robinson Raffles City and Centrepoint Orchard this week. (~~>.<~~) WHY LIKE THIS....................

Anyway, today I have even better news from my dearest dongsaeng.... Basic House advertisement on Today Newspaper! Argh! Why I didn't pick up a copy on my way....??!! Luckily there's a PDF online version, else I think I will knock my head to the wall... Kekeke.....

Anyway, how can I don't post up this nice nice biggy big advertise of Hyun Joong in Basic House. 1st in Singapore! ^.^ Please bring Hyun Joong over for the grand opening of Basic House.... ^.^

Credit: Basic House + Robinson + Today Newspaper + SS501UFO
Please repost with full credit


No comments:

Post a Comment

Green Peas Voices