Wednesday, August 24, 2011

[Video + Text Translation] HyunJoong @ TVBS 'The Person' Preview [2011.08.24]

Like those words spoken by HyunJoong, you can see how matured his is in his thinking. It is indeed learning is important, many of us usually neglect that and regret later. But it is never too late since you can continue to learn since there's no age limit to learn. Guess this is the reason why he is still studying despite his busy schedules.

Since I so like his words, I would like to share with you too. I have done the translation. Enjoy reading and pondering his wise words~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: + (English translation) PlanetHyun.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit



English translation
Most of the time youngsters
including myself
will blame ourselves
why can't I achieve that
can't achieve that, must have a reason for not achieving that
therefore must put in even more effort
maybe others need to walk 1 step
but you need to walk 2 steps
why must study
why must learn
just because previously I
didn't study those things
therefore now must recover back all those (things)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Green Peas Voices