Friday, March 4, 2011

[CF + Chi Sub + Eng Sub] HyunJoong TheFaceShop BB Cream CF + NG Cut [2011.03.03]

HyunJoong is so cute when he said he is too perfect. Guess he felt shy saying that. LOL.

Added Chinese sub video + text translation. Enjoy replaying the video. kekeke...

Yes yes yes HyunJoong ah~ you are WAY TOO PERFECT! ^o^

P/S: Added English sub version

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit:
Please repost with full credit



Credit:

NG Cut for TheFaceShop CF


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chinese Sub Video
Credit: (Chinese sub) HyunJoongChina +


English translation: PlanetHyun.blogspot.com
(Note: You can use my translation to sub but must share the video link with me and credit me & the chinese translator)
HJ: Am I too perfect?
[Caption & narration] To a girl, skin is her weapon
[Caption] Suppleness Moisturizing Regeneration
[Narration & Caption] One BB cream from concealing to skincare one step completion
Power perfection BB

CF Making NG Cut


English translation: PlanetHyun.blogspot.com
(Note: You can use my translation to sub but must share the video link with me and credit me & the chinese translator)
Man as perfect as me is not easy to meet
I am too perfect
Am I very perfect?
I am really very perfect
Can't?
Am I too perfect?
[Caption & Narration] To lady, skin is her weapon
[Caption] Suppleness Moisturizing Regeneration
[Narration & Caption] One BB cream from concealing to skincare one step completion
[Narration & Caption] Power Perfection BB

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

English sub version (have to turn on the 'CC' at youtube)
Credit:

3 comments:

  1. O so cute/funny!! Eh, I don't get the point of the commercial though. Are they saying with using the cream, she can be better than him? Haha. KHJ is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the translation! I've added english subtitle to my video using your translation if you dont mind.. I've given full credit ^^
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovo2GTPO0_o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing TheAlienPrince

    ReplyDelete

Green Peas Voices