Tuesday, January 18, 2011

[HJ Official Mobile Site Blog] HyunJoong: Good Afternoon, I am Hyun Joong [2011.01.17]

Wuri leader left a hand written message in his Japan Official Mobile Site today. Penning off with a drawing of an alien. Kekeke....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: HyunBar66.cn
Chinese Translation: 雨涵 @ HyunBar66.cn
English translation: PlanetHyun.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit







Japan Mobile Site HyunJoong hand written message [2011.01.17]

Good afternoon~ I am HyunJoong.

It is already year 2011.

Currently I am making my new album.

Actually my hand writting is not very beautiful, don't very like to write a letter, but because the Japan fans hope to have my hand written letter, so I have written with care. In the new year I want to present a good album and product and is a little nervous. In the new year hope everybody will be healthy and will have a lot of happy things.

God of Universe.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for the translation...your blog is sooooo neat and orderly. May we have your name so we can properly acknowledge your post c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Errr..... name.... Call me Cagali or Mini UFO or SS501UFO or PlanetHyun. Just choose one that you like. Haha. I am fine as long as you credit my blog - htt://PlanetHyun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Green Peas Voices