Friday, December 31, 2010

[Fancam] Hyun Joong @ MBC Drama Award by RiverRiceCool [2010.12.30]

Thanks minny0930 for sharing this long fancam in her youtube channel. Notice that leader took photographs with a little boy, if I am not wrong, he should be the boy that won the Excellence Child Actor prize. Leader was sitting together with Bong Jung Gu & Oh Hani during the Award. Is it me or have you notice it also, I found him looking rather 'stress' and serious. Is it because since it is an official event so he behave like this?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: rivericecool + minny0930
Please repost with full credit


3 comments:

  1. I've seen clips of him in other awards but never as serious or uneasy as this event. Wonder if he's in discomfort/not feeling well so he's trying hard to just go through the event. ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read some accounts that his grandmother is unwell and died yesterday. But there is no confirmation about it yet. Some discussions said it is a very matter. I hope that KE will also a short announcement about it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Based on my comment above, I meant private matter...

    ReplyDelete

Green Peas Voices