Tuesday, November 9, 2010

[Info] SaengKyu might come to Singapore

I am reading the news on Naver and read this two news about SaengKyu's fan meeting. To my surprised, both has mentioned Singapore. My korean is not so good yet so I can only do rough translation to share with you. Please do not repost.

Rough translation only. Please do not repost. ^o^

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype2.htm?id=201011100100083690005100&ServiceDate=20101109

한편 팬미팅은 서울을 시작으로 태국 홍콩 싱가포르 일본 등에서 열린다.
Meanwhile fan meeting will start from Seoul, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan and other places will be held.


http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/music/201011/sp2010110909351695510.htm

이들은 서울 팬미팅을 시작으로 태국 홍콩 싱가포르 일본 등 해외 팬들과의 자리도 마련할 계획이다.
Two of them starting from Seoul fan meeting, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan and other oversea fans places is planning (not so sure of the word, should be something like making arrangement for plans, sorry for my weak korean)

*Note: Please don't ask me why some countries is removed from these news. I just hope the fan meeting in Singapore will come true and I believe various fan groups from various countries should be talking with B2M regarding fan meeting arrangement in their countries, just be patient and hope for a good news. ^o^

Any of you that know Korean, maybe can help correct my korean. Thanks. ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Green Peas Voices