Monday, May 31, 2010

[Fan Account][2010.05.29] SS501 Fan Sign Event @ Busan & Daegu

Fan Account for Fan Sign Event in Busan and Daegu by a China Fan staying in Korea.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Source: 砂砂 @ Baidu Tieba KHJ + (English translation) SS501UFO @ Planet Hyun
Please repost with the full credit as listed above

[Fan Account][2010.05.29] Busan & Daegu Fan Sign Event Fan Account
Boring university month + anniversary + internet maintenance... in addition to my four orders from YES24 were not selected at all... almost wanted to commit suicide!!.. Although I have thought that this would be the worst week in my history, but didn't think that the boys will give Korea local fans a big surprised!! At 29 May!!!

26th May (As I lost my internet connection, I can only rely on information provided by my friends, luckily they are very timely! Else will sure disappointed)
Heard that the boys will have a fan sign event on the 29th! According to the purchase sequence, limited to 500 person!
Also heard that one 29th itself will have another session in Daegu! More troublesome is must draw lots! 500 will be drawn from 1000! Actually according to probability the chances are quite high, but each person only limit to one piece, even if you buy more and is selected will not be considered too. So.....

27th May
My dongsaengs and I queued to buy 4 albums. After that I spend overnight writing my report.

28th May
Overnight till 5am in the morning depart to Busan. Got my number around 11am --- 113. Boys!! Really can see them in close contact?! AhAhAh~~ Excited!
After returning to Daegu, on the same night my friends and I received confirmation that we are selected --- Out of the 4 albums in Daegu, 3 were selected. AhAhAhAhAh~~ Excited Er! With an excited spirit, I continue to work overnight...

29th May Finally D-DAY
After burning midnight oil for 2 consecutive days, I almost crawled to KTX... (figuratively) Luckily I reached Busan at the schedule time. In the indoor area, a stage was already built up, the sound system is playing the boys new song, my tiredness is dissappear all in a sudden. Officially go into excited mode~~

The fan sign event started later for 40-50mins than the schedule time, all TS are under the sun, sitting according to the area marking with their wristband colour.
The fidgeting and agitated feelings after being sunned for 2 hrs, were all disappeared after the van with car plate no. '3254' appeared. The boys have finally arrived!!!

Once the boys arrived, the scene became totally chaotic! We could hear the boys clearly ⊙﹏⊙...
Hyun Joong was dressed casually, in a plain short sleeve tee, wearing some simple accessories on his wrist, refreshing + capable! (Sorry to other boys, I only see Hyun Joong)..
After some simple introduction, the boys started to draw lots~~~
The colour paper that Hyun Joong draw looks almost similar to my wristband colour, I am just started to get excited, however... so it is actually just 'look like', I was picked by Young Saeng...
Although it is good to get Young Saeng's autograph... but my favourite is Hyun Joong ah...
Under the almost panic to death condition, I risked my life and started to use hand sign to communicate with the Japanese obasan at the left Hyun Joong area —_—+
I was so panic and was almost in tears and the obasan has already cried non stop, so--- success after 10seconds! We exchanged our wristband. Oh Yeah!

At about 2.50pm, the fan sign event was finally started. Each of the boys has a guard beside them, kept urging, pulling, dragging people—_—..
When reached the turn for the ahjuma infront of me, I just stood there staring at him quietly.
Hyun Joong's style yesterday looked very simple but very delicate!
At the bottom of his ear, a black card was tastefully pinned, his delicate & refine face, was so close infront of me!!!
Suddenly I was extermely panic!! Maybe after waiting for too long, and a little heat stroke + not sleeping for 2 days, My mind was in a totally empty state, in a total daze, therefore after this I.... I spoke incoherently and couldn't remember what I have said (Everybody please don't scold me, I also wanted to beat myself...)

Finally reached my turn. The guard took the album from my hand and passed to Hyun Joong... Hyun Joong didn't raise his head, while preparing to sign and asked softly

"May I know what is your name?" (이름이 어떻게 되요?)

"Ah~~~ very nervous~~~" (아~~~~~떨려요~~~)

Hyun Joong put down his pen suddenly and looked up, smiled and ask "Why are you nervous? keke" (왜 떨리는데요?ㅋㅋ)

"Really is oppa.... so close... your face is so small oh!!" (진짜오빠네… 이렇게가까이…얼굴이완전작으세요!!)

—_—+.. I also don't know why these things will be blurted out..

"Thank you" (고마워요ㅋㅋ) He smiled and started to sign.

"Ah~~~ I am from china, my name is this" (아~~~저는중국사람인데요.이름이여기) I passed him the memo paper with my Chinese and Korean name,"

"Just write korean is alright" (그냥한글로적어주셔도되요.)

"Let me try" (내가해볼게요) Suddenly felt that Hyun Joong seem to be taking an exam, and was writing the chinese character seriously~~

I don't want to give him pressure, so I said: "No need to write the surname, just write the name will do" (그럼그냥이름로적어주세요)

Who knows the 4D Hyun Joong said: "But I can write that word the best, haha" (난그거제일잘하는데ㅋㅋㅋ)

Such a cute and wonderful Hyun Joong... I was so happy until almost gone crazy!!!!!
Because in Busan can't request for P.S, I don't want to make things difficult for him, so didn't make any special request.
I only said: "I came from Daegu, after this will immediately return, meet you later oh" (전대구 에서왔어요.지금빨리가서저녁에또봐요 .”)
I raise my hand to wave good bye to him.

And then.... Hyun Joong thought I want to Hi-5 or shake hand with him, so naturally he put out his hand...
OMG!! Is this real? I right hand touched his hand, and 5 of our fingers cross together.... my tears immediately drop down.

Hyun Joong smiled and said: "Don't cry, see you later" (울지마요 이따봐요)

I responsed: "Yes, yes... see you later... definitely!!..." (네네…이따…봐요…꼭!!”...)




*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Because I had to immediately return to Daegu, so couldn't wait until the Busan Fan Sign meeting completed..
I don't know how I reach the train station, just know that I took the autograph and cried all the way... (Because I was to engross in crying, I miss the train station for 7 stops...)

Once again reaching at Daegu, it was already 6.20pm, unlike Busan, Daegu fan sign was indoor. 영풍문고 (YeongPungMunGo) specially vacate an office, at the corner, therefore, the boys couldn't draw the lots infront of the fans, we have to wait in a little room then was notify whose signature. The entire fan sign event was not only reserved, but also get 2 cars of police to maintain order...

Before I reach Daegu, my 2 dongsaeng already started to help me queue up (She said this is their birthday present for me)~~
I got No. 13 blue colour~ They got No. 70 Yellow colour and No. 66 Blue colour respectively, because I was in the first 50 numbers, so I get to go in earlier, both of them have to wait until the first 50 numbers had completely signed then could start waiting.

Daegu fan sign event was similar to Busan, late for almost 1 hour, but there's good news, because the boys didn't come to Daegu for too long, also because Daegu was the last schedule for the day, so the boys given promised to allow writing PS!!!

ShaSha wonderful conversation with HyungJun once again!!

At around 8pm, the fan sign event officially started, we started to move in one after another, after entering the room then I know I was queueing for Baby HyungJun ^^
(Other than Hyun Joong, I really only felt excited but not nervous~~~~(>_<)~~~~) Finally reached my turn.

Once I went up I said: "Hello I am from China, my name is over here" (HELLO전 중국에서 왔어요,이름이 여기)

Baby is super cute, "Oh~~~xia~~~xia" (어~~~샤샤~~~)
(Why my name became Xia Xia [Meaning in mandarin is prawn]...)

Baby was writing very seriously ^^,

I continued to say: "I am also from year '87, we are friends" (저도 87년생이라서요.우리 친구예요) (In Korea, when meeting for the first time, it will be friendlier if both are of the same age)

"Oh~~~ year '87? Friend friend~~" (어?~~~87년?친구친구 friend~~”)

He looked up and smile to me then lowered down his head to continue signing. So busy ah~~~

Following that I said: "I am going to graduate soon, will start to look for job, please pray for me" (나 이제 곧 졸업해서 취직해야 되거든요.기원 좀 해 줘요.)

"OKOK~~ Confirmed would not have problem~~" (OKOK~~잘 될 거예요~~”)

While talking, he continue to write something.

After that I extended out both of my hands, Baby also responded me~~
Just before the guard was trying to chase me away,
at the final moment, our 10 fingers were crossed together~~~~
I was very excited and ran out, smile until my mouth almost crooked~~~

Hyung Jun's P.S for Sha Sha:
Friend of same age~ Very happy oh ^^!! (동갑친구~반가워요^^)
Definitely will successfully start work~~!! (꼭 취직 잘하세요~~!!)



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The begining of ShaSha and Mal amicable conversation!!!

After running out, I saw my dongsaengs, before I started to talked, both of them spoke seriously, "Unnie, do you want to change your wristband, I heard that later they will change colour~"

I really love both of them!!!! So I exchanged my writstband with the dongsaeng who had also got a blue colour wristband!! After about 20mins, my 3rd time waiting for my turn!!! Today is considered as my birthday!!!!

The dongsaeng that got the yellow wristband was standing side by side with me~ She was even more excited than me, she said:"Actually among your boys, The person I love most is Young Saeng, please change with me if you get Young Saeng's lot"..... The final outcome is, she got her choice - Young Saeng as she wished, mine is Mal !!!
Still not nervous, but just excited (Really it is totally different for my favourite!!~~)

"Hi JungMin, I am ShaSha~~" (정민아 안녕하세요~~저 SHASHA라고해요)

"Oh sya~~sya~~" (어~~샤샤~~) (Don't know why, I turned into xiaxia again^^ *Note: In chinese xia=prawn, the fan's name is shasha) Mal wrote the chinese characters stroke by stroke.

"But how come you can speak in korean?" (근데 한국말을 할 줄 아네요?)

"I am studying in Korea, but will soon returning to my country, but I really don't want to go!!" (전 유학생이라서요.근데 곧 졸업해서 다시 중국에 돌아가야 되요.진짜 가기 싫어요!!)

"Ah~~ Then how~~~ Then just don't go" (어~~~어떻게요~~~그럼 가지마요~~)

"Yes yes!! I wanted to be a translator, why don't you hire me?" (네 네!!통역사가 되고 싶은데 써주면 안되요?)

"OK~~That's a deal~~" (OK~~그러세요~~) while talking don' t know what he had written~~

After that we cross our 10 fingers together again! I am so excited and jumped, then Mal told me in mandarin: "xia xia~~ jia you!!"~ (ShaSha~~ Work hard!)

Mal's P.S. for ShaSha:

"Come to be my personal translator!!~~MIN!!" (나의 전문 통역사가 되어줘!!~~MIN)




*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Then lets talk about my dongsaeng~~ Her most beloved Young Saeng!

After meeting him she said:"Oppa, your songs are super nice to listen, I love your dimples, keke" (오빠 노래 왼전 잘해요.전 오빠 보조개 제일 마음에 들어요ㅋㅋ)

"Thank you, thank you" (고마워요 고마워요) Young Saeng smile shyly~~ Showing a little of his dimples~

My dongsaeng was immediately charmed! "Could you please help me to write this?" (이거로 써주시면 안되요?)
I so loved my this dongsaeng!! Because... see the photo

Young Saeng's P.S. for ShaSha!!!! I am going crazy!!!!

"Other than me, you can't get married!! NO!!"
(나 아니면 결혼은 NO!!)




*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After the fan sign event was completed, all of us grouped at the car park, about 30% of the police had already group there~~

Because the boys were leaving ~~~~(>_<)~~~~ 9.30pm?
Around there~~ I can't remember the time~~
2 vans, one after the other, 5 of them sit seperately~~
I can clearly see that Hyun Joong sat beside the driver seat of the first van~~~
Heard that because of his injury hasn't fully recovered,
the seat beside the driver seat will be more comfortable~~ Heart pain~~~~(>_<)~~~~

Everybody shouted the boys' names, asking them not to go!
Because there's too many secondary school students,
and worried that some mishap might happen,
so the boys didn't make any special greeting and left in a hurry~

It was quite rare that not many chase after the cars yesterday,
seems like everybody knew that the boys were working very hard yesterday, especially Hyun Joong!
Such a wonderful day, it was enough to be kept in our memories for very long.
So really should let them return earlier and had an early rest~

Yesterday, I have completely fulfilled my wishes!
So I have decided to change my birthday from 4 June to 29 May!!
The boys have work hard for going here and there.
Thank you for my friends!

This will be my best birthday + graduation present.
Hope that for the rest of these few days,
the boys would be able to have a good rest and recovered back.
Looking forward for your elegant COMEBACK!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Green Peas Voices