Wednesday, January 5, 2011

[Merchandise] Hyun Joong Playful Kiss 2011 Calendar [Taiwan Edition]

How many Hyun Joong calendar do you have? Hotsun, Japan Official Calendar, Korea Official Calendar, ECO Calendar, Playful Kiss Calendar, TFS Calendar..... Anybody complain ing that you have TOO MANY of his calendar? ^o~

I only have one, a gift by my friend SS007. ^o^ Now leader is my companion blogging together with me everyday. Just flip thru the calendar, February page is 'naked' HyunJoong wrap in blanket, remember that Samsung ad? Aigoo.... how to concentrate.... Kekeke

Thanks Lyn for emailing me these scans from Playful Kiss 2011 Calendar [Taiwan Edition].

You can purchase the calendar at YesAsia. Price is US$15.99

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: dscs.uueasy.com
Please repost with full credit


No comments:

Post a Comment

Green Peas Voices