Thursday, November 25, 2010

[Diary][2010.11.25] JungMin, "I'm Jung Min ~^^"

Thanks Shirley for the translation. ^o^

Credits : http://www.parkjungmin.net/18257
Korean to English translation : shirbogurl / liezle.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit

I'm Jung Min ~^^ 2010.11.25 12:22:23

Hi. I'm Jung Min.
I think everyone was really shocked.

I was in Japan when I heard the news and
Quickly returned from Japan yesterday...

I was really shocked when I heard the news that I panicked and now able to gather myself together..
Really unfortunate but this album and fanmeeting must be postponed for a bit...

It really hurts my heart/feeling.

Not able to meet everyone and...
Again, now our country's situation is....

Everyone! Please pray together that this kind of thing will not happen again...!
My condolences for the deceased...

Also, album and fanmeeting...think of it as more time to prepare well..!!
Please wait a little bit longer.
For everyone that came far from abroad and from inside Korea, I'm thankful and sorry.
It has been Jung Min. ^^!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Green Peas Voices