Wednesday, February 17, 2010

[Photo] Hyun Joong @ Persona Bangkok [2010.02.13] by Biondie (Part 1)

Well, I was late in posting this, guess a lot of you might have seen this. But I will still share this because the photographs were simply soooooo good! (Or to make you 'faint'! ^^)

Total 177 HD photographs by Biondie which was ALL focusing on Hyun Joong only! Faintz.... Will divide into few parts to share this!

Mel shared something with me about what Hyun Joong say during one of the media interview when he was asked: "Which part of your body do you think is most attractive?",

Hyun Joong answered: "A lot of people tell me that my eyes are pretty... but always wear contact lens.... Only recently that I had a lasik done on my eyes and hope it will be more sparkling."


LOL. Hyun Joong ah, you are trying to charm us more with your billion watt eye power right? ^_~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: Biondie @ KHJ0606.com
Please repost with full credit
Do not hotlink















No comments:

Post a Comment

Green Peas Voices